Compete 360 is now accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year! Applications can be submitted by teachers or principals by clicking the button below.
Here's what's new for the coming year:
- All divisions (high school, 6th-8th grade, 3rd-5th grade, and K-2) will start in the fall.
See how program activities support core standards here.
- We are currently accepting 25 teams in each division.
- Teacher training will be held Saturday, September 15, 2018; you must attend in order to participate in DT Philly.
- A program-wide design showcase will take place in early February; all teams that complete projects (including teams in K-5th grade) will participate.
- There is a $50 materials fee per team; if you are registering five or more teams; a 20% discount applies. (This fee is waived for teachers who have completed the program in prior years.)
DT Philly can be incorporated into the classroom or run as an extracurricular activity. Additional details about curriculum, support, and implementation can be found in the program overview, and this introductory video shares project examples for different grade levels. If you have questions about the program or how your school can join the fun, please call 267-886-8233 or email email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
If you are registering more than six teams, please contact Compete 360.